Recent Before & After Photos

Mold Damage in Dallas, TX Office


A commercial building in Dallas, TX had mold damage in an office and bathroom area after the building had been vacated for many months.  The mold growth wa... READ MORE



Flooded Doctors Office in Carrollton, TX


A Carrollton doctor's office had a water heater bust over the weekend and flooded over 2,000 square feet of their building.  SERVPRO of Metrocrest was on-s... READ MORE



Grill Fire Damages Multiple Apartment Units in Coppell, TX


A fire that began from a grill on a balcony in Coppell, a Dallas TX suburb, caused multiple apartment units to be badly damaged from fire and smoke.  SERVP... READ MORE



Toilet Leak Water Damage in Dallas, TX


The toilet had leaked in this Dallas, TX home on the second floor and soaked through the garage, and multiple rooms on the first floor of the home. Many of the... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire in Coppell, TX


The kitchen stove top in this Coppell, TX home, just north of Dallas, caught on fire from a cast iron pan burning through the glass stovetop. The fire moved to... READ MORE



Storm Damage to Roof in Dallas, TX


Heavy thunderstorms caused roof damage, which soaked the garage, in this Dallas, TX home. All ceiling drywall, and insulation had to be removed in the garage to... READ MORE



Water Heater Bust in Dallas, TX


Water Heater line busted and caused damage to about 8 rooms in this Dallas, TX home. All laminate wood flooring had to be removed due to extensive cupping. In... READ MORE



Water Leak in Dallas, TX from Sewage Pipe


Water leaked from a sewage line in a Dallas, TX home. SERVPRO was on site within 20 minutes to extract water and remove affected materials from the home, as we... READ MORE



Sewage Backup in Dallas, TX


SERVPRO cleaned a sewage backup at a home in Dallas, TX. Sewage had backed up from the city water line into 3 bathrooms of the home. SERVPRO cleaned all affec... READ MORE



Sewage Cleanup in Dallas, TX


The toilet had backed up in this Dallas, TX home.  The flooding continued running through a majority of the rooms in the home. Due to the type of... READ MORE