About SERVPRO of Metrocrest
SERVPRO® of Metrocrest with offices in Addison, Coppell, and Farmers Branch, TX is centrally located within the greater Dallas area. This allows us to get to disasters faster than our competitors. We understand the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened®". SERVPRO® of Metrocrest specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a water, fire, or smoke damage for those in the greater Dallas area. We also travel to areas throughout the country during hurricane and other disastrous flooding events. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification training, rest assured that our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO® of Metrocrest. If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO® is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Coppell Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC
- North Dallas Chamber of Commerce