What is a mold remediation?
Mold remediation is a process in which mold is cleaned and removed from a building. Mold remediation is necessary in cases where significant growth is present in various possible areas of a building, including carpets, ceilings and drywall. Typically, mold remediation involves special chemicals and cleaners to remove existing mold and prevent future growth. SERVPRO of Metrocrest is certified in Mold Remediation.
The following are the steps for Mold Remediation:
- Step 1: Call SERVPRO of Metrocrest (972) 233-8400
- Step 2: SERVPRO of Metrocrest will come out and do an inspection and mold damage assessment
- Step 3: SERVPRO of Metrocrest will build a mold containment
- Step 4: SERVPRO of Metrocrest will do air filtration with an air scrubber
- Step 5: SERVPRO of Metrocrest will remove mold and mold-infested materials
- Step 6: SERVPRO of Metrocrest will cleaning contents and belonging
- Step 7: SERVPRO of Metrocrest will make it “Like it never even happened.”
Call SERVPRO of Metrocrest (972) 233-8400 for your Mold Remediation.